Opening the Template and saving as an MS Word document
- This tutorial will show how easy it is to open the Template, and save it as a regular MS Word document.
- Simply browse to the folder and double-click on the Template file.
- MS Word will automatically open the file, and convert it to an MS Word DOCX document type.
- Save the document file as usual, by choosing the folder and changing the file name as appropriate; note that the word “Template” has been automatically removed from the file name.
- The MS Word file is now ready to use.
- Also note that the original Template file will remain untouched, and that the new MS Word document file has been created.
Become an MS Word expert, and take off with a flying start.